Monday, June 2, 2008

Self-introduction- BeE YaN


Hi,everybody...I am Bee Yan from Group 3, Year 3 Sem 1,BAC student. I am 22 years old. My date of birthday on 11 June 1986, I born in Klang, Selangor. An animal I like is pig because it is very cute. I am active person so I always like to make a joke with friends. So, my friends have created nickname to me is called "happy girl". My hometown is Jenjarom ,Selangor but now I living in Bandar Sg.long ,Scotpine Condominium. The latest tourism place in my hometown is Gold Coast Beach Resort near Sepang. The well-known food in there is satay and seafood that attracted many foreigner visitor to have a test. Besides that, the scene in there very attractive so the foreigner like to enjoy sunbathe in there. My hobbies are shopping,watching movie, listening music and reading.

The top 5 watebsites that I always visited are google,yahoo,forum,frienster and hotmail. I always search the information to complete my assignment in google. The purpose that I visited hotmail and yahoo is to check my mails and know the latest news. Sometimes, I will go to forum to download some drama and latest new song, because the speed of downloading through the forum is very fast and updated. Furthemore, I also go to friendster to know handsome boy and pretty girl from different country. Besides that, I also like to view their photo and blog in Frienster because this can let me know their appearance and recently condition.

1. www.google.com

2. www.friendster.com

3. www.tom365.com

4. www.yahoo.com

5. www.hotmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful with the "i" which suppose to be "I".

Design of Blogger Template | To Blogger by Blog and Web