Monday, June 2, 2008

Self-introduction-YinG YinG


I am Low Ying Ying year 3 semesters 1 from group 3 of BAC, 22 years old. I am birth in Klang at the April day of 1986 therefore I have a characteristic of Taurus that hardworking, shy and quite. My hobbies are reading, listen music, watch movie and sleep. The animal I like most is the rabbit because it does not make any noise and clean. My hometown is one of the famous villages in Selangor, which is Jenjarom. There have a giant temple –FGS Dong Chan in my hometown, every year that was attracted a few thousand of Buddhist from different state to visit especially during the Chinese New Year. Besides that, my hometown is well-know with the delicious foods like “Bah Kut Teh”, various types of steamboat, seafood, “pan mee”, and others.

The top five website that I often visit are Google, Msn , Yahoo, Youtube and Friendster . I used the Google net to search for the information and journal to complete all my assignment for particular semester. In addition, the Msn and Yahoo were used to check and send mail to my friends; however, I will use the msn to chat with my friends in different location around the world. These website bring a lot of benefits to me especially save my money to contact all the friends and family members. Lastly, Youtube and Friendster provided various entertainments for me. I will get the latest movies and funny joke videos from Youtube. I will know the new friends and know the ex-friends latest conditions from their uploaded pictures, messages and testimonials from Frienster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful of the usage on "i" which suppose to be "I". You may also put up the links for the websites that you have mentioned in your post.

Design of Blogger Template | To Blogger by Blog and Web