Monday, June 2, 2008

Self-introduction- LiLiAn


My name is Yiew Li Ning, Lilian. I am 21 years old, and my birthday is on 4 December, my horoscope is sagittarius. I come from Sabah, Sandakan, it also called ''The Natural City''. The most well known animal in my hometown is Orang Utan, one place you are guaranteed of seing them is at Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, it is the world's largest orang utan (man of the forest) sanctuary, once you visit Sabah, you must visit these famous scenic spot. My hometown also well known of seafood. I am UTAR, BAC student, from group 3. I have know my best friends since year one semester one, they are Ying Ying, Bee Yan, Enkhee and Fui Sian. Due to our good relationship, all my friends have created a nickname to us, called 'Five Flower'. My hobbies are shopping, watching movie, online, reading, sleeping, and so on.

The top five website I often visit are Friendster, MSN, Yahoo, Youtube and Amway2u. The purposes that I visit these websites are to get to know more friends in Friendster and to see my friends' recent situation through their blogs or photos. Increase my knowledges by reading forwarded mails using Hotmail and Yahoo and keep contact with friends by sending mails. To bright up my days by watching funny clips in Youtube. Amway2u is a website that I visit daily because there are lots of interesting health and beauty products. Furthermore, it gave us a business opportunity with no risk and provides many information about health, skin care, home care and other aspect.
Top 5 website that I visited the most:

2 comments:

2+1=3's said...

hey pretty.... nice picture ya..

Anonymous said...

You may consider putting up the links for the websites that you have listed in your post.

Design of Blogger Template | To Blogger by Blog and Web